Park in the shade while your kit sits in the sun to charge your batteries!
Solar Cynergy’s line of folding solar modules offer some of the most versatile and convenient battery charging options for those who don’t want to permanently mount solar to a rooftop. This allows you to quickly maintain your RV or trailer battery while on the road to trickle charging your car, ATV or boat battery. Includes a built in charge controller.
Our photovoltaic modules are designed for commercial and domestic applications and suitable for both grid-tied and off grid systems. Solar Cynergy offers both high performance and reliability. The silicon solar cells, held by heavy duty anodized aluminum frames, are laminated with TPT & EVA for longer working life and high efficiency output. An ideal power supply for boats, traffic signs, lights, pumps, vehicles, RVs, homes, camping and caravans.
Manufacturer: Solar Cynergy
Model Name: 160W Foldable
Max Power: 160W
Open Circuit Voltage (Voc): 21.0V
Short Circuit Current (Isc): 7.1
Maximum Power Voltage (Vmp): 17.0V
Maximum Power Current (Imp): 7.5A
(Carrying Case Optional $25.00)
- Excellent performance in low-light environments.
- Adjustable, corrosion-resistant aluminum stand as well as a heavy duty handle and latches for longevity.
- Protective casing
- Compatible with gel, sealed, and flooded batteries.
- Included temperature sensor and battery voltage sensor allows you to monitor with ease.
- Charge controller with LCD display and fully adjustable parameter settings.
- 15A built-in 4-stage solar charge controller provides overcharge protection, reducing fire risk.
- Negative-ground charge controller for compatibility with your RV, boat, trailer, etc.
- The low-voltage system avoids electric shock hazards.