Enphase Envoy Communications Gateway
ENV-120-01 w/Ethernet Bridge Pair
The Enphase Envoy Communications Gateway is the networking hub connecting every module and microinverter in your solar array to the internet.
The Envoy uses advanced powerline communications technology to connect to each microinverter without additional wiring or wireless configuration. System owners can easily check the status of their solar system using the Envoy's LCD display, or get more detailed information through the Enlighten website – Enphase's webbased monitoring and analysis software.
- Includes web-based monitoring & control
- Integrates with smart energy devices
- Plug & play installation
- Automatic upgrades & diagnostics
- 24/7 monitoring & analysis
- Advanced data management & storage
Extended Connection Range Without Ethernet Cabling – Includes (2) EPLC-01 Power Line Carriers
The Enphase Powerline Carrier is an ethernet bridge that utilizes the structure's AC electrical lines in place of an ethernet cable to connect Enphase ethernet devices to the network router. Use the Enphase Powerline Carrier when the Enphase Envoy Communications Gateway is placed at a distance from the network router, and an ethernet cable connection to the router is not available or practical due to the distance and/or building structure.
The Enphase Powerline Carrier can be plugged into any standard AC outlet. The unit transmits data over the existing power lines. No additional wiring is required. Once the Enphase Powerline Carrier is plugged into an AC outlet, simply connect the ethernet cable from the unit to the Enphase Envoy, which is also plugged into an AC outlet. Plug the other Enphase Powerline Carrier into the AC outlet near the router and connect the ethernet cable to the router.
- Data is transmitted using broadband Ethernet protocols across the bridge.
- The Enphase Powerline Carrier works with the Enphase Envoy Communications Gateway, Enphase Microinverters and the Enlighten website.
- The Enphase Powerline Carrier has three LED indicators for power, AC connection, and network connection status. An ethernet cable is also included.
|AC Outlet||120 Vac, 60 Hz, 100mA|
|Power Consumption||5 Watts|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||8.8″ x 4.4″ x 1.7″|
|Weight||12 oz (340g)|
|Ambient Temperature Range||-40°C to +65°C (-40° to +149° F)|
|Cooling||Natural Convection – No Fans|
|Enclosure Environmental Rating||Indoor – NEMA 1|
|Standard Warranty Term||1 Year|
|Compliance||UL 60950, EN 60950
FCC Part 15 Class B