SW Series Solar Modules
SunWize SW-S110P modules deliver top-quality performance for all photovoltaic applications including rural electrification, water pumping, telemetry, communications, and general battery charging. SunWize modules can be used in single-module and multiple-module
installations and are ideal for high voltage grid-tied inverters. Each module consists of 48 solar cells connected in series providing maximum charging power.
- Single crystalline solar cells are encapsulated and bonded to the glass in multiple layers of ethylene vinyl acetate (EVA) and laminated with a white Tedlar™ backing insuring long life in severe environmental conditions.
- The glass surface allows maximum light transmission and is impact resistant to hailstone forces up to 5 ft-lbs.
- A weather resistant junction box accommodates all wiring methods including moisture tight strain relief connectors and electrical conduit.
- Pre-drilled mounting holes.
- Dual bypass diodes contained within the junction box insure reliable operation.
- Anodized aluminum frames add strength and durability to the modules and are constructed to withstand constant wind speeds of 110 mph and gusts to 133 mph.
- SW modules are manufactured to comply with U.S. and international standards, and are UL Listed and carry a 25-year, 80% power output warranty.
|Model ||Rated Power|
Series Fuse Rating (Amps)
|SW-S110P ||110||17.4||6.3 ||22.0 ||6.6 |
|48.5 x 26.06 x 1.97||23 |
Dimensions - 48.5" X 26.06" X 1.97"