Morningstar HUB-1 MeterHub
SOLAR CONTROLLER COMMUNICATIONS HUB
Morningstar’s MeterHub (HUB-1) allows multiple Morningstar products to communicate over a Meterbus network to provide improved data monitoring, additional capabilities and lower system cost.
The MeterHub allows up to 15 Morningstar products on a single MeterBus network. The product electrically isolates devices that supply power to the network, preventing damage to the network in the event of grounding problems. Five status LED’s indicate the proper network connection to each port. The MeterHub is suitable for either wall or DIN rail mounting.
- Enables multiple controllers to share a single TriStar meter and display both single controller data (TriStar #1, TriStar #2…) as well as aggregated data for the entire system.
- Enables multiple controllers to share a single Relay Driver and fully utilize all 4 channels of the Relay Driver for different functions (alarms, load disconnects, generator starts) from multiple products.
- Minimum Isolation (Ports 1-4): 500 Volts
- Self-consumption (per port): 8 mA
- Ambient Temperature: -40°C to +60°C
- Storage Temperature: -55°C to +85°C
- Humidity: 100% non-condensing
- Tropicalization: Conformal coating-printed circuit board
- Dimensions: 5.3" x 4.3" x 1.5" (13.5 x 10.8 x 3.7 cm)
- Weight: 0.41 lbs. (0.19 kg)
- Port Connections: RJ-11, gold plated
- Enclosure: Type 1 (indoor and vented)
- Compatible DIN rail: 35 mm standard
- CE Compliant
- ETL Recognized (UL1741)
- RoHS Compliant
- Manufactured in a certified ISO 9001 facility
Five year warranty period. Contact Morningstar or your authorized distributor for complete terms.
Included in the Box:
- Operator’s Manual
- Five Meterbus RJ-11 cables – each 1 meter in length
- Four mounting screws
- TriStar Meter-2™
- TriStar Remote Meter-2™
- Relay Driver™