Minimize down times and reduce operating costs with an AIR Industrial wind turbine.
Based on the world's best selling wind turbine, the AIR Industrial has been designed to survive the harshest mountain-top and offshore sites.
When the AIR Industrial is combined with a solar array, you will experience a more consistent power supply by evening-out seasonal changes and weather fluctuations.
No need for a separate tower! The AR's low wind loading and light-weight design allow it to be mounted on existing structures within a few hours.
- More consistent power supply
- Reduced operating costs
- Reduced windloading
- Minimal space requirements.
- CE approved, emmits no electrical interference
- Simple installation
Utilize the Air Industrial with solar and have power in virtually any weather condition, all year round, at just about any remote site.
- Unprecendented 3 Year Warranty
- High impact carbon fiber reinforced blades
- Variable pitch aeroelastic twist over-speed protection
- Exclusive brushless neodymium cibuic curve alternator
- Maintenance free - only two moving parts
- Powder coated cast aluminum body
- Stainlesss steel hardware
- Internally regulated
"We are confident in the hybrid concept and have installed Hybrid DC Power Systems in the Gulf of Mexico using the AIR Industrial. The end result of our research is a highly reliable Hybrid DC Power System at a cost savings in excess of $9,000! The final result is a near perfect marriage of wind and solar power."
-Excerpt from ENTELEC '97 Technical Paper, presented by Bob Owens of UNOCAL 76
An external resistive load dump for is required for superior reliability in extreme wind conditions. Add your favorite charge controller/load diverter (like the Xantrex C40 Charge Controller) to both protect your batteries from overcharging and divert the excess power to the load to produce useful heat in winter storms! (Dump load and Charge Controller NOT included.)