ProSolar FoamJack 4 1/2" with Lag Bolt Base, 3/8" Post
The patented design of the Fast Jack® is now available in an easy-to-foam version designed for use on commercial and metal rooftops
This industrial grade stanchion offers a full 2,870 lbs. of vertical strength using one 3/8" x 6" lag bolt!
It also offers an impressive 2,615 lbs. of axial (side) strength. Like the Commercial and Residential Fast Jack, the primary connection to the roof is made directly under the point of load.
The Foam Jack base accepts one fastener up to 3/8" diameter. The 3/8" threaded post version integrates with the Roof Trac support rail.
The post is also available in a 1/2" thread version which fully integrates with commercially available steel strut using the optional Commercial Leveling Kit.
Benefits of the Foam Jack:
• Cylinder base design allows for even distribution of foam around the stanchion
- Patented design locates the lag bolt or self tapping screw directly under the removable post for superior strength
- Use of foam versus a flashing provides leak-free connections at a fraction of the cost of conventional flashings
- Precision machined from extruded aluminum and tumbled clean for proper foam adhesion
- Significantly lighter than steel for installer convenience and reduced shipping costs