Outback FLEXware FW250 System
For applications with a single OutBack FX series inverter/charger and one MX series MPPT charge controller. No mounting plate required. Powder coated aluminum with stainless steel hardware. Wall or shelf mount.
DC and or AC breaker enclosure - attaches directly to either end of a single FX series inverter / charger. Includes ground bus bar and DC breaker handle guard. Does not use the DCA or ACA for connection to an FX inverter/charger.
DC Side Requires
- Four small 0.75" (19 mm) DC rated panel mount breakers from 1 to 80 amps.
- One large 1.5" (39 mm) DC rated panel mount breaker 100 to 250 amp.
- Four small 0.75" (19mm) AC rated panel mount breakers from 1 to 60 amps.
- One Ground Fault Protection device.
AC Side Requires
- One FW250
- One 1.5" DC rated panel mount breaker either 100/125/175/250 amp depending on inverter.
- One 15" 2/0 or 4/0 cable depending on inverter
- One FW250 or One FW-SP-250 surge protector (required Grid Tied Inverters)
- One Ground Fault Protection (3-mounting spaces) (NEC-2008 requires for all systems)
- One AC Input/Output/Bypass Kit
- 120 VAC single phase
- 230 VAC single phase.
- One GFCI AC outlet
- One DC 500 amp shunt assembly
- One FW-SP-250 surge protector (Off Grid Inverters)
- One pair of inverter cables
Dimensions (WxHxD): 8.5" x 22" x 13" (21 x 56 x 33 cm)
Weight: 5 lbs (2.27 kg)